Cactus Communications (www.cactusglobal.com ) is a leading provider of communication solutions, including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English language workshops, transcription, and translation. Our company mission is to enable growth through effective communication.
Editage (www.editage.com), a division of Cactus Communications is a consumer-technology business that helps researchers, scientists and doctors overcome barriers of the English language in getting their cutting-edge research published globally. Having worked with over 250,000 scientists globally, supporting almost a million papers, Editage is now working with societies, publishers and universities to help bring the world’s best and most important research to public around the world, thinking beyond the traditional article that has served research publishing for over 2 centuries.
CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
We were recently ranked #18 in the top 25 Best Small & Medium Workplaces in Asia – 2018, a study conducted by Great Place to Work® Institute
CACTUS was also ranked 1st as Best Organization for Women Empowerment / Women Talent Development in 2019
CACTUS Communications seeking for a Data Analyst to join the Product Management (Technology) team.
- Develop insightful metrics, dashboards, reports and insights for continuous tracking and evaluation of products
- Generating product data hypotheses, gathering data from datasets and using statistics to uncover insights and recommendations
- Establish and track metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of products
- Support and change the business on how to think and use data. Educate them in the right data use and hypothesis building
- 1-4 years of experience as Data/Business Analyst
- Strong working knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of either R/Python
- Strong technical skills in data analysis and statistics
- Experience with Google Analytics a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and analytical reasoning