Content Marketing Manager (China)
Location: Cactus Communications (Shanghai) 2505 Taihu Shijia Information Building, No. 1403 Minsheng Road, Shanghai, China 200-135
CACTUS (www.cactusglobal.com) provides top-notch communication solutions like academic and scientific editing, translation, publication support, English language workshops, transcription to authors, researchers, universities, labs, hospitals and organizations worldwide. Our services are specifically designed to help English Second Language (ESL) authors succeed while communicating in English. With offices in South Korea, US, Japan, India, Singapore and China, our team has worked on 700,000+ documents for 175,000+ customers across 164+ countries in the last 15 years.
Editage (www.editage.com; https://www.editage.cn/ ) a division of Cactus Communications provides high-quality services to academic, publishing, and pharmaceutical communities. Editage Insights, an offshoot product of Editage, is a comprehensive, multilingual learning and discussion platform designed to educate researchers about all aspects of academic writing and publishing.
As Content Marketing Manager, Editage Insights China, you will be responsible for making Editage Insights (http://www.editage.cn/insights/ ) the most popular education platform for researchers in China, developing one of the strongest WeChat channels for researchers in China, and optimizing the performance of our content on all channels.
- Increase online visibility of Editage Insights to bring new users and get them to register on the website
- Build a strong WeChat channel with engaged followers
- Get users to keep coming back to our site through social media and email marketing campaigns
- Build partnerships and conduct interviews with industry influencers in China
- Make Editage Insights a prominent contributor in all major industry forums and events for researchers
- Create strong and engaged researcher communities that know and love our brand across online channels in China
Desired skills & experience
- At least 2 years of work experience in marketing, especially content marketing
- Proven track record with WeChat, blog and content marketing
- Excellent written and spoken Chinese and fluent English
- Excellent networking/relationship building skills