Intern, Marketing and Client Services (For Taiwan nationals)
Cactus Communications is currently looking for an Intern, Marketing and Client Services from Taiwan. This is an excellent opportunity to gain international experience in the field of marketing and client servicing.
- Responding to client queries and service quotation requests from our Taiwan client base
- Responding to client queries over chat
- Providing bilingual support to marketing team
- Influencing and executing our Marketing strategy for our Taiwan:
- Website - http://www.editage.com.tw/ using online channels
- Ensuring there is a steady growth in the submit rate [M: M] and usage of landing pages as well as other online tools to boost conversions.
- Assisting in managing PPC and work experience in directing SEO strategy
- Monitoring competition, pricing and client feedback and making necessary changes to our Marketing campaigns / websites
- Developing easy-to-use, clear, concise, comprehensible content
- Driving traffic to websites using a variety of methods
- Establishing an effective presence on social media sites
- Crafting creative email campaigns
- Soliciting customer feedback and optimizing campaigns accordingly
Desired candidate profile:
- Graduate or postgraduate degree
- Eager to learn and gain International work experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good verbal and written communications skills in traditional Chinese
- Background in online marketing would be preferred
Relocation Support and Benefits:
- Two way Economy class air fares will be sponsored by CACTUS
- There will be no return airfare in case of voluntary resignation before end of contract
- Subsidized company accommodation.
- Visa fee reimbursement
- Complete support for any Visa and FRRO [Foreign Regional Registration Office]-related work.
- 2-bedroom/hall/kitchen apartment. Apartment deposit and brokerage will be borne by CACTUS. You will share this apartment with another Cactizen of the same gender.
- The apartment will be furnished with sofa, bed, and wardrobe. Amenities like a refrigerator, washing machine, water filter, geyser, microwave oven, gas stove, and utensils will be provided. CACTUS will bear the cost of maintaining these amenities.
- Airport pick-up upon your arrival.
- Phone and internet facilities will be provided until the FRRO registration is complete.
- During your first few days in India, an Office Assistant from the Helpdesk team will pick you up from your apartment and drop you back until you are comfortable commuting by yourself.
To know about us, please visit: www.cactusglobal.com
Job location: Andheri (West), Mumbai, India
- Application process
To apply, send your updated CV/resume along with a cover letter stating “Why you want to work at CACTUS and why do you think you are suitable for this role” to email@example.com.