Want to work with India’s no.1 mid-sized company? Let’s talk!
The Technology Team at CACTUS is looking for a Business Analyst for Editage our primary line of business.
The Product & Technology team at CACTUS drives product design, execution & user experience for over 100,000 external customers across geographies and cultures.
Our products range from workflow solutions, to websites, to new experimental features for our end customers to complex algorithms. They are the reason internal customers can do their jobs more easily and faster than ever before. They are the reason our end customers prefer us over competition.
We are a 60+ extremely agile and driven technology team. Our products have a global reach with users in 170+ countries. We are hosted completely on Amazon cloud and employ multiple technologies – angular, Laravel, PHP, Drupal, Solr, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, nodejs, mongodb, python, ansible, graylog, and new relic.
Unlike most techies, we are extremely social and believe that happiness levels are directly linked to performance. We are generous with our lunchboxes, quirks, smiles, and pranks – all of which help us maintain a charged-up work environment.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to drive onboarding and growth for partners on our B2B product platform. This role will also drive business projects to deliver results that will make the product more efficient and effective. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Develop working knowledge of all integration features on the B2B product platform.
- Create and maintain robust repository of feature documentation, promotional decks and educational material of the integration suite.
- Provide consultation to B2B Sales teams on the appropriate solutions for pitches.
- Deliver analytics insights on existing partner integrations and drive awareness of opportunities to improve.
- Lead partner onboarding activities both from a project management and a technical advisor perspective.
- Work directly with partners to research, troubleshoot, and resolve integration issues in a timely manner.
- Effectively prioritize and escalate partner activities as required.
- Work alongside Product Managers to research, scope and deliver new features for the B2B product platform.
- Drive end-to-end implementation of special projects on the product platform - gather requirements, analyze them, develop and validate solutions, scope and implement with engineering and design.
- Ability to think through problems systematically, and identify and evaluate alternative solutions.
- Ability to stay on task and deliver high-quality, error-free results within tight timeframes.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to create presentations (messaging, grammar, aesthetically pleasing ...).
- Should have technical skills which cover working on Excel, understanding of how web based products work and working with analytics tools like Google Analytics, New Relic, etc
- Work independently with minimum supervision, and to collaborate effectively as part of a team.
- High degree of flexibility, versatility, and self-motivation are key.
- Willingness and desire to learn and grow.
2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or in Digital Project Management, account management or advertising/digital sales