Associate, Treasury Operations
Who we are and what we do
Cactus Communications (www.cactusglobal.com ) is a leading provider of communication solutions, including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English language workshops, transcription, and translation. Our company mission is to enable growth through effective communication.
Editage (www.editage.com) a division of Cactus Communications provides high-quality services to academic, publishing, and pharmaceutical communities. If you are looking to gain exposure in the dynamic field of client services, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
CACTUS is a performance-driven company that offers excellent professional and personal growth opportunities to it employees. People with an international work experience will feel at home with the work culture at CACTUS.
The work environment is very employee-friendly, and CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing the Cash flow & Liquidity on Daily basis & ensuring that deficit are appropriately funded & excess funds are invested to optimize utilization of funds across the group companies for the Organization
- Banking - Vetting of the Bank Documents & maintaining banking relations, preparation of Financial Projections, renewal of Working Capital Limits, monitoring of various covenants , Online Banking set up and handling banking compliance
- Hedging the foreign currency exposure across the group companies
- Dealing with Authorized Dealer with regards to preparation and submission of compliance documents to meet the forward contract booking requirement under PPC basis, SME Basis and contractual basis
- Dealing with the Credit Rating Agencies, submission of documents to them and liaising for the renewal of Credit Rating every year
- Handling ad hoc Management Requirements and reporting.
You fit the bill if you have :
- CA/MBA/Post graduate with 1-2 years of relevant treasury experience
- Familiarity with accounting principles related to treasury functions like debt, interest and forex and getting the same audited.
- Experience of working in the banking sector & hedging of foreign currency
- Knowledge of investments, mutual funds, liquid funds etc
- Strong command over the English language and excellent written communication skills
- MS Office proficiency (MS Word, Excel and PPT)
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong personal ethics