What’s this role about?
This role will give you the opportunity to hire talented language editors for one of India’s best workplaces.
CACTUS is proud to be ranked 1st among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces – 2017 in a study conducted by Great Place to Work® Institute India in association with MINT, by HT Media.
You will work with a team whose mission is to provide adequate capacity for our growing editing business. You will implement effective sourcing strategies, conduct full life-cycle recruitment, and gain insights into the global editing industry.
Most importantly, you will be the first point of contact for those recruited by CACTUS.
What you'll do
- Sourcing - Network and source candidates through universities, job portals, online ads, headhunting, referrals, using social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter), other websites, groups, forums, associations, etc. Look for new channels of recruitment based on knowledge gathered.
- Target and deadline focus - Ensure that all internal requirements are met within the specified timeline and that a healthy pool of candidates is maintained for all requirements.
- Operations - Communicate with candidates, track and analyse data, and draw inferences in order to make changes to the hiring strategy.
- Work on recruitment -related collateral, forms, surveys, etc. to ensure effective documentation during the recruitment cycle and also measure the quality of new hires at different stages
- Lateral projects – Spend a proportion of your time on other hiring-related projects.
An ideal candidate would have:
- At least 1 year of prior recruitment experience
- A bachelor’s degree in any field
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- A strong work ethic and great attention to detail