Associate, Project Management (Night Shift)- Opportunity for Freshers
Who we are:
CACTUS provides scientific writing services to the Top 10 global pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies. Our team comprises of writers with advanced degrees in medicine or the life sciences who have either studied or worked in the US or UK.
CACTUS is recognized for its expertise in providing publications and medcomm services to global client teams from the US, UK, Germany, and Japan, among other geographies. CACTUS acts as a trusted advisor and works as an extension of its client teams by not only delivering high-quality work consistently, but also providing strategic guidance for their medical communication needs.
You will be a part of the Project Management team which supports in planning, implementation, and tracking of projects and deliverables.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will respond to queries, send quotations, and confirmations to clients
- You will assist in planning projects by understanding scope, determining resources and developing project schedule
- You will manage project execution /timelines/schedules and measure investments
- You will ensure that project files are accurately archived and kept confidential
- You will audit project documentation on SharePoint and close project to ensure compliance.
Timings: This position requires to work in shift from 10:00 pm to 7:00 pm as we work with top US & UK clients.
- On-the-job training
- 5 days working with fixed Saturday and Sunday off
- Night shift allowance
- Relocation support
- Travel allowance
- Meal allowance
So how do we know that’s you? You have the personality and the experience:
- You have a university Degree in LifeSciences
- You have 0 to 2 years of project management/ client management experience
- You have strong communication skills
- You have the ability to multi-task and work under tight timelines
What’s in it for you?
- Global exposure: We work with the top 10 Pharmaceutical companies across the globe. So you can be assured that you get the best experience in terms of the profile you handle.
- Culture & Team: We never stop recruiting the best people in the market because without an amazing team nothing is possible. People at CACTUS are awesome to work with, driven, smart and know how to get things done like nobody else.
- Learn & Grow: Our goal is to help you build a career with us. We do this by creating an environment where you will grow both personally and professionally. We also support our team members in getting professionally certified
- Satisfaction & Recognition: With some of the biggest names across the globe as existing clients, doors will open and conversations will flow. You will see the results of your efforts translate into maximum impact. With a competitive salary and our recognition programmes, you will be rewarded for your success.