Associate, Finance (Analytics)
Who we are and what we do
Cactus Communications (www.cactusglobal.com ) is a leading provider of communication solutions, including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English language workshops, transcription, and translation. Our company mission is to enable growth through effective communication.
Editage (www.editage.com) a division of Cactus Communications provides high-quality services to academic, publishing, and pharmaceutical communities. If you are looking to gain exposure in the dynamic field of client services, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
CACTUS is a performance-driven company that offers excellent professional and personal growth opportunities to it employees. People with an international work experience will feel at home with the work culture at CACTUS.
The work environment is very employee-friendly, and CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
CACTUS is looking for a top notch data analyst to join its Analytics Team. The person needs to have hands on data modeling skills and have demonstrated experience in deep learning driven insights for a e-Commerce/Service Provider company. A passion for developing intuitive and insightful business insights is a must for this role.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Providing support & maintenance to existing financial planning and analysis system
- Performing data based analytics to provide qualitative financial insights to leadership team to achieve financial goals of the organization
- Analyse business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness
- Quantitative and statistical analysis of large data and create predictive models using MS Excel
You fit the bill if you have :
- CA/MBA Finance (Specialization in Mathematics & Statistics will be an added advantage)
- Proficiency in MS Excel (working knowledge of Pivot Table, Sort options, Filter, If formula, conditional formatting, V Look up and excel shortcuts using keyboards is must) and MS PowerPoint.
- 1-2 years of working experience of any Financial ERP would be an added advantage (Preferably Oracle)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude