Who we are and what we do
Cactus Communications (www.cactusglobal.com ) is a leading provider of communication solutions, including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English language workshops, transcription, and translation. Our company mission is to enable growth through effective communication.
Editage (www.editage.com) a division of Cactus Communications provides high-quality services to academic, publishing, and pharmaceutical communities. If you are looking to gain exposure in the dynamic field of client services, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
CACTUS is a performance-driven company that offers excellent professional and personal growth opportunities to it employees. People with an international work experience will feel at home with the work culture at CACTUS.
The work environment is very employee-friendly, and CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Person will be responsible for updating the client payments received on daily basis into the payment system
- Person will be responsible for resolving any queries pertaining to client payments received via email within a TAT of 24 hours
- Updating the client payments received on daily basis into the payment system.
- Work with internal customers for resolving any queries pertaining to client payments received via email within a TAT of 24 hours
- Reconcile the receivables report to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Resolve suspense collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with concerned department
- Preparation of adhoc payment reports as per the business requirement.
You fit the bill if you have :
- 1 + years of relevant experience. Freshers can also apply.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles, especially with respect to account receivable
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Working experience of responding to 20 to 30 emails on daily basis and good email management skills will be an added advantage