Associate, Customer Service (Taiwan - work from home)
Work timings:Since this is a customer facing role it requires you to work in 9 hour shifts which starts 09:00 a.m. CST. (This includes a 1 hour break for lunch). You will need to work a 5 days a week.
Who we are and what we do:
CACTUS (www.cactusglobal.com) provides top-notch communication solutions like academic and scientific editing, translation, publication support, English language workshops, transcription to authors, researchers, universities, labs, hospitals and organizations worldwide. Our services are specifically designed to help English Second Language (ESL) authors succeed while communicating in English.
With offices in South Korea, US, Japan, India, Singapore and China, our team has worked on 700,000+ documents for 175,000+ customers across 164+ countries in the last 15 years.
Editage’s 50+ member Customer Service comprises of passionate customer advocates from 7+ different nationalities and cultures. We work across offices and time zones and use a combination of deep local knowledge, customer preferences, service understanding and passion to delight customers on every interaction.
- Provide support to customers over phone, email and other channels as needed
- Provide timely, accurate and high quality responses to service, quality, payment and platform related queries from our Taiwanese customers
- Understand service, process and business scope thoroughly to be able to upsell and cross-sell our services effectively
- Collect and share feedback over phone/email from customers as needed
- Accurately translate customer details, instructions, emails and other details into English and ensure pass 100% accuracy
- Translate client feedback in to English and pass on relevant information to the teams.
- Effectively coordinate with the delivery and marketing teams within the organization
- Negotiating with the managers of the editing team to provide the best possible service experience to clients
- Occasionally support our web and CRM functions by translating content, emailers and other collateral
Required skills & traits
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject
- Very strong customer focus and a customer first approach
- Native level written and spoken Traditional Chinese language skills
- Excellent English speaking, writing and comprehension skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage stress
- Positive, passionate, open and keen to learn
Preferred skills & traits
- 1- 2 years’ previous experience in a customer service or related role is preferred (Fresh graduates are welcome)
- Tech-savvy, comfortable with social media platforms and using technology to get daily tasks done
- Like to travel, meet and make friends from different cultures
- Contribute to your team’s success, work well in a team
Gain hands-on exposure in the dynamic field of online customer service. Work with colleagues across multiple departments and geographies to provide the world class service experience to customers from Taiwan.
- Global Exposure: work in a global organization and interact with colleagues from different nationalities
- Culture: work in a young organization with employee friendly culture and polices. We balance work and fun at CACTUS. Cactizens are driven, smart and friendly.
Job location: Taiwan (work from home)
- Application process
If you are interested in this role, please send us a copy of your resume at email@example.com
You will be required to take a test followed by 3 rounds of interviews.