Associate, Customer Service (ROW Team)
Who are we and what we do:
CACTUS (www.cactusglobal.com) provides top-notch communication solutions like academic and scientific editing, translation, publication support, English language workshops, transcription to authors, researchers, universities, labs, hospitals, and organizations worldwide. Our services are specifically designed to help English Second Language (ESL) authors succeed while communicating in English.
With offices in South Korea, US, Japan, India, Singapore, and China, our team has worked on 700,000+ documents for 175,000+ customers across 164+ countries in the last 15 years.
People with an international work experience will feel at home with the work culture at CACTUS.
CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
We were recently ranked #18 in the top 25 Best Small & Medium Workplaces in Asia 2018, a study conducted by Great Place to Work Institute
CACTUS was also ranked 1st as Best Organization for Women Empowerment / Women Talent Development in 2019
CACTUS recently ranked #1 among mid-sized companies to work for in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey.
Editage’s 50+ member Customer Service comprises of passionate customer advocates from 7+ different nationalities and cultures. We work across offices and time zones and use a combination of deep local knowledge, customer preferences, service understanding and passion to delight customers on every interaction.
The Associate will play the role of a Client Manager responding to client queries and service quotation requests from our ROW client base.
You will be expected to work in a 9-hour work shift which includes a 1 hour break between 0700 to 2300. Rosters are prepared on a monthly basis with weekly offs on any 2 days of the week.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Converting leads generated by the Marketing Team
- Responding in a timely manner to emails
- Providing chat support to clients
Required skills & traits:
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject (Freshers welcome)
- Very strong customer focus and a customer first approach
- Excellent English speaking, writing and comprehension skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage stress
- Good typing speed and familiarity with MS Office particularly Word, PPT and Excel
- Positive, passionate, open and keen to learn
What’s in it for you
- Global Exposure: work in a global organization and interact with colleagues from different nationalities. Interact with customers from a different culture and country.
- Culture: work in a young organization with employee-friendly culture and policies. We balance work and fun at CACTUS. Cactizens are driven, smart and friendly.
- Breakfast: A delicious daily Indian breakfast is available free of cost at the office
- Informal Dress Code