Associate, Customer Service (Korean national, 1 year internship in Mumbai)
Location : Mumbai, India (Cactus Communications Pvt. Ltd. 510 Shalimar Morya Park Off Link Road, Andheri (W) Mumbai, India 400-053)
Type: 1 year internship for fresh graduates
Work timings: since this is a customer facing role it requires you to work in rotational 9 hour shifts (including 1 hour lunch break). Earliest shift starts 06:00 a.m. IST, latest shift starts 10:30 a.m. IST. You need to report at least 15 mins before shift starts. You will also need to work 1-2 Saturdays a month. (You will be eligible for compensatory leave in these cases).
Who we are and what we do
CACTUS (www.cactusglobal.com) provides top-notch communication solutions like academic and scientific editing, translation, publication support, English language workshops, transcription to authors, researchers, universities, labs, hospitals and organizations worldwide. Our services are specifically designed to help English Second Language (ESL) authors succeed while communicating in English.
With offices in South Korea, US, Japan, India, Singapore and China, our team has worked on 700,000+ documents for 175,000+ customers across 164+ countries in the last 15 years.
CACTUS recently ranked #1 among mid-sized companies to work for in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey.
Editage’s 50+ member Customer Service comprises of passionate customer advocates from 7+ different nationalities and cultures. We work across offices and time zones and use a combination of deep local knowledge, customer preferences, service understanding and passion to delight customers on every interaction.
- Respond to Korean customer queries over email/chat/phone
- Understand customer needs and requirements over email/chat/phone
- Convert new and prospect customers into fans of our services by giving them the best suited price /service/delivery options in the first go
- Ensure repeat and loyal customers stay loyal by providing a superlative customer service experience
- Be the voice of the customer for internal teams and go the extra mile to delight customers so that they come back and prefer our brand over competition
- Maintain fast response times and adhere to SLAs, while maintaining with zero errors in processes
Required skills & traits
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject
- Very strong customer focus and a customer first approach
- Native level written and spoken Korean language skills
- Excellent English speaking, writing and comprehension skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage stress
- Positive, passionate, open and keen to learn
Preferred skills & traits
- 1- 2 years’ previous experience in a customer service or related role is preferred (Fresh graduates are welcome)
- Tech-savvy, comfortable with social media platforms and using technology to get daily tasks done
- Like to travel, meet and make friends from different cultures
- Contribute to your team’s success, work well in a team
What’s in it for you
- Global Exposure: work in a global organization and interact with colleagues from different nationalities.
- Culture: work in a young organization with employee friendly culture and polices. We balance work and fun at CACTUS. Cactizens driven, smart and friendly.
- Competitive salary: a competitive salary which allows you to live comfortably in Mumbai.
- Performance based annual bonus: CACTUS pays a performance based annual bonus in addition to a monthly salary.
- Flight tickets: CACTUS will sponsor return flight tickets from your home country to Mumbai and back We will also pick you up from the airport when you arrive.
- Visa fees: CACTUS will reimburse your visa application fees upon arrival. We will also provide complete support for Visa and FRRO [Foreign Regional Registration Office]-related work when in India.
- Accommodation: CACTUS subsidizes company accommodation close to the office location. This is usually a 2- bedroom/hall/kitchen apartment. Apartment deposit and brokerage will be paid by CACTUS. You will share this apartment with another Cactizen of the same gender. The apartment will be furnished with sofa, bed, and wardrobe. Amenities like a refrigerator, washing machine, water filter, geyser, microwave oven, gas stove, and utensils will be provided. CACTUS will bear the cost of maintaining these amenities.
- Commute to work: During your first few days in India, an Office Assistant from the Helpdesk team will pick you up and drop you back to your apartment and until you are comfortable handling Indian traffic!
- Breakfast: A delicious daily Indian breakfast is available free of cost at office.
- Insurance: You are eligible for accident insurance worth Rs. 500,000 and Mediclaim [Health Insurance] worth Rs. 200,000.
- Health check-up: CACTUS provides a free annual health check-up (provided you are present in office on those days).
Job location: Mumbai, India
- Application process
If you are interested in this role, please send us a copy of your resume at email@example.com
You will be required to take a test followed by 3 rounds of interviews.