Associate, Customer Service
Cactus Communications (www.cactusglobal.com) is a leading provider of communication solutions, including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English language workshops, transcription, and translation. Our company mission is to enable growth through effective communication.
Editage (www.editage.com) a division of Cactus Communications provides high-quality services to academic, publishing, and pharmaceutical communities.
If you are looking to gain exposure in the dynamic field of customer service, this is an excellent opportunity for you. As an Associate, Customer Service at CACTUS, you will work collaboratively with members across multiple departments to provide the world class service experience to customers. You will drive client acquisition, increase repeat business, and resolve customer complaints, and will influence process and system enhancements based on market intelligence gathered through interactions with customers.
- Responding to customer queries and service quotation requests from our ROW client base.
- Working with your team members to monitor and achieve the targets towards client conversion rate, influencing repeat customers, etc.
- Communicating effectively with customers to build strong working relationships, to understand each customer's needs, and to provide service options/guidance for their unique requirements.
- Coordinating with various teams within the organization to ensure that our customers get the best possible service experience.
- Identifying market trends and providing inputs for website/service positioning improvements to the marketing team.
- Identifying areas of improvements in services/processes and systems.
- Contributing to the market growth by influencing necessary and relevant changes.
- Undertaking additional tasks/projects/initiatives that contribute to the team/organization/market growth. Core responsibilities will be converting leads generated by Marketing, timely response to emails and providing chat support to clients.
You fit the bill if you have
- Graduate or postgraduate degree.
- 1+ years experience in customer service or sales.
- Excellent written English skills.
- Good typing speed.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Willing to work in shifts
- Ability to adapt to changing business requirements and trends.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude.
Shift Timings: 07:00 – 16:00 (Thursday – Monday) (Fixed Tuesday & Wednesday Off)