Associate, Client Services (Taiwan national)
If you are looking to gain exposure in the dynamic field of client services, this is an excellent opportunity for you. You will work collaboratively with
members across multiple departments to provide world-class service experience to clients from Taiwan.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to client queries and service quotation requests from our Taiwan client base
- Working with your team members to monitor and achieve the targets towards client conversion rate, influencing repeat customers, etc
- Communicating effectively with clients to build strong working relationships, to understand each client’s needs, and to provide service options/guidance for their unique requirements
- Coordinating with various teams within the organization to ensure that our clients get the best possible service experience
- Identifying market trends and providing inputs for website/service positioning improvements to the marketing team
- Identifying areas of improvements in services/processes and systems
- Contributing to the market growth by influencing necessary and relevant changes
- Undertaking additional tasks/projects/initiatives that contribute to team/organization/market growth
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduate or postgraduate degree
- Eager to learn and gain international work experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Background in online marketing and social media marketing is preferred
The selection process requires you to take a test followed by 3 rounds of interview.
Relocation Support and Benefits:
- Subsidized company accommodation
- Complete support for any Visa and FRRO [Foreign Regional Registration Office]-related work
- To make your transition to living in India smooth, you will be provided accommodation in a 2- bedroom/hall/kitchen apartment. Apartment deposit and brokerage will be borne by CACTUS.
- You will share this apartment with another Cactizen of the same gender.
- The apartment will be furnished with sofa, bed, and wardrobe. Amenities like a refrigerator, washing machine, water filter, geyser, microwave oven, gas stove, and utensils will be provided. CACTUS will bear the cost of maintaining these amenities.
- Accident insurance worth Rs. 500,000 and Mediclaim [Health Insurance] worth Rs. 200,000 will be provided.
- Airport pick-up upon your arrival
- During your first few days in India, an Office Assistant from the Helpdesk team will pick you up from your apartment and drop you back until you are comfortable commuting all by yourself.
Job location: Andheri West, Mumbai
- Application process
To apply, email your updated CV/resume along with a cover letter stating “Why you want to work at CACTUS and why do you think you are suitable for this role” to email@example.com.