Associate, Client Services (Korean National)
Cactus Communications (www.cactusglobal.com ) is a leading provider of communication solutions, including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English language workshops, transcription, and translation. Our company mission is to enable growth through effective communication.
If you are looking to gain exposure in the dynamic field of client services, this is an excellent opportunity for you. As a Client Services Associate at CACTUS, you will work collaboratively with members across multiple departments to provide the world class service experience to clients from Korea. You will drive client acquisition, increase repeat business, and resolve client complaints, and will influence process and system enhancements based on market intelligence gathered through interactions with clients.
- Responding to client queries and service quotation requests from a large client base in Korean market.
- Working with your team members to monitor and achieve the targets towards client conversion rate, client repeat rate, etc.
- Communicating effectively with clients to build strong working relationships, to understand each client’s needs, and to provide service options/guidance for their unique requirements.
- Coordinating with various teams within the organization to ensure that our clients get the best possible service experience.
- Identifying market trends and providing inputs for website/service positioning improvements to the marketing team.
- Identifying areas of improvements in services/processes and systems.
- Contributing to the market growth by influencing necessary and relevant changes.
- Undertaking additional tasks/projects/initiatives that contribute to the team/organization/market growth.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduate or postgraduate degree
- 1 – 2 years of experience in client services
- Business level English language skills
- Native Korean language skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
Relocation Support and Benefits:
- Subsidized company accommodation
- Complete support for any Visa and FRRO [Foreign Regional Registration Office]-related work
- To make your transition to living in India smooth, you will be provided accommodation in a 2- bedroom/hall/kitchen apartment. Apartment deposit and brokerage will be borne by CACTUS. You will share this apartment with another Cactizen of the same gender
- The apartment will be furnished with sofa, bed, and wardrobe. Amenities like a refrigerator, washing machine, water filter, geyser, microwave oven, gas stove, and utensils will be provided. CACTUS will bear the cost of maintaining these amenities
- Accident insurance worth Rs. 500,000 and Mediclaim [Health Insurance] worth Rs. 100,000 will be provided
- Airport pick-up upon your arrival
- During your first few days in India, an Office Assistant from the Helpdesk team will pick you up from your apartment and drop you back until you are comfortable commuting all by yourself
To know more on us, please visit: http://www.editage.co.kr/
Job location: Mumbai, India
- Application process
Send your updated CV/resume along with a cover letter stating “Why you want to work at CACTUS and why do you think you are suitable for this role” and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be required to complete an application form and questionnaire followed by two rounds of interview.