Associate, Client Services (Japanese National)
Cactus Communications (www.cactusglobal.com ) is a leading provider of communication solutions, including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English language workshops, transcription, and translation. Our company mission is to enable growth through effective communication.
If you are looking to gain exposure in the dynamic field of client services, this is an excellent opportunity for you. As a Client Services Associate at CACTUS, you will work collaboratively with members across multiple departments to provide the world class service experience to clients from Japan. You will drive client acquisition, increase repeat business, and resolve client complaints, and will influence process and system enhancements based on market intelligence gathered through interactions with clients.
- You will be the one-point contact for all clients - responding to client queries, sending quotations, job confirmations and sending completed jobs accurately and efficiently.
- Ensuring 90-100% conversion of enquiries.
- Attending phone calls from clients.
- Communicating effectively and quickly with Japanese clients over email and over the telephone.
- Develop strategy and content for promotional offers periodically.
- Translate client submission forms, mails in to English and pass on correct information to the editing team.
- Translate client feedback in to English and pass on relevant information to the teams.
- Coordinating with the delivery and marketing teams within the organization on a daily basis.
- Negotiating with the managers of the editing team in order to provide the best possible service experience to clients.
- Tracking and analyzing data, identifying trends and provide inputs for the marketing team.
- Ensuring customer relationship management through regular CRM activities and seeking feedback from clients.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduate or postgraduate degree
- A minimum of 1 year experience (preferably in sales or client services)
- Business level English language skills
- Native Japanese language skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
Relocation Support and Benefits:
- Subsidized company accommodation
- Complete support for any Visa and FRRO [Foreign Regional Registration Office]-related work.
- To make your transition to living in India smooth, you will be provided accommodation in a 2- bedroom/hall/kitchen apartment. Apartment deposit and brokerage will be borne by CACTUS.
- You will share this apartment with another Cactizen of the same gender.
- The apartment will be furnished with sofa, bed, and wardrobe. Amenities like a refrigerator, washing machine, water filter, geyser, microwave oven, gas stove, and utensils will be provided.
- CACTUS will bear the cost of maintaining these amenities.
- Accident insurance worth Rs. 500,000 and Mediclaim [Health Insurance] worth Rs. 200,000 will be provided.
- Airport pick-up upon your arrival.
- During your first few days in India, an Office Assistant from the Helpdesk team will pick you up from your apartment and drop you back until you are comfortable commuting all by yourself.
To know more on us, please visit: http://www.editage.jp
Job location: Mumbai, India
- Application process
To apply: Send your updated CV/resume along with a cover letter stating “Why you want to work at CACTUS and why do you think you are suitable for this role” and send it to email@example.com. The selection process requires you to take a test followed by 3 rounds of interview.