Associate, Client Services (Japanese Bilingual)
Cactus Communications is a leading provider of communication solutions, including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English-language workshops, transcription, and translation. Our company mission is to enable growth through effective communication.
Editage (www.editage.com) , a division of Cactus Communications provides high-quality services to academic, publishing, and pharmaceutical communities.
- Understanding and interpreting the publication requirements of academic researchers and communicating these requirements to internal stakeholders
- Educating clients and collecting technical requirements for publication
- Communicating effectively with clients over email, phone, etc. and convincing them about publication strategies
- Building long-term relationships and understanding publication-specific elements like a researchers publication frequency, in order to increase client retention
- Ensuring a high client satisfaction rate
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good communication skills in Japanese (both verbal and written) JLPT N2/N1 (N1 preferred)
- Graduate degree
- 2+ experience in Sales/Client Servicing is preferred
- Good communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
Job location: Andheri West, Mumbai
- Application process
Test followed by two rounds of interview