Who we are and what we do
Cactus Communications (www.cactusglobal.com ) is a leading provider of communication solutions, including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English language workshops, transcription, and translation. Our company mission is to enable growth through effective communication.
Editage (www.editage.com) a division of Cactus Communications provides high-quality services to academic, publishing, and pharmaceutical communities. If you are looking to gain exposure in the dynamic field of client services, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
CACTUS is a performance-driven company that offers excellent professional and personal growth opportunities to it employees. People with an international work experience will feel at home with the work culture at CACTUS.
The work environment is very employee-friendly, and CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Day to Day accounting such as booking of expense, processing payments etc.
- Prepares foreign vendor payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Ensure vendor invoices are accounted properly.
- Processing employee reimbursements.
- Accounting of credit card transactions & payment processing.
- Petty Cash accounting.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconciliations of various ledgers.
- Ensuring high level of accuracy and on-time delivery of reports
You fit the bill if you have/are :
- Knowledge of working in Oracle R-12 module
- Good knowledge of Accounts payable
- Good knowledge of TDS, GST
- Good in communication- Verbal as well as written
- General Math Skills
- Quality Focus