Assistant Manager, Quality
Who we are:
Cactus Communications is a pioneer in language services, offering English editing and other services to researchers and organizations worldwide. Our team of freelance and in-house editors edits and reviews cutting-edge research manuscripts such that they meet international standards of academic and scientific English.
Editage (www.editage.com) is CACTUS’ flagship brand that provides these services. Editage is one of the top three brands in this space worldwide.
Editage offers services that are crucial to the careers of its customers. Your job is to rebuild trust among customers who have reported dissatisfaction with our service. Any service failure can cause customers to question our capability and defect to another service provider. As the customer’s point of contact with the company, you need to provide a swift, complete, and appropriate resolution and ensure that the dissatisfaction gives way to trust. Apply logical ‘customer first’ approach to resolve concerns timely.
CACTUS is a performance-driven company that offers excellent professional and personal growth opportunities to it employees. People with an international work experience will feel at home with the work culture at CACTUS.
The work environment is very employee-friendly, and CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
This role has a dual purpose: Satisfactorily resolving customer concerns after understanding the sentiments shared with the feedback, identifying and sharing insights that will help improve internal processes and thereby customers’ overall experience.
Converting dissatisfaction into delight
- Handle unpleasant, complex client situations through perseverance and superior problem-solving abilities. Communicate courteously, empathetically, and effectively with external and internal clients. Take ownership and drive the resolution to closure
- Be well informed about our services and understand our quality promise in order to ensure that client feedback is addressed knowledgeably, promptly, and precisely
- Understand internal delivery processes across services/teams and take the necessary steps to ensure that the complaining client’s future assignments are delivered with the highest quality
- Continually improve the feedback management process in all aspects, including quality, speed, and completeness of resolution
- Study client feedback and provide inputs for enhancing current services, validating new concepts suggested by clients
- Share insights obtained from client feedback about client behaviour and preferences, the industry, market, etc.
Developing client perspective in the organization and providing inputs for service development, process changes, and training
- Address the concerns of customers that come to your interface through various channels/source
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure that the client receives a satisfactory resolution to his/her concerns on the same day. Timely follow-up for urgent escalations
- Ensure that every stakeholder has all the information s/he needs to play his/her part in the feedback resolution. Understand the importance of communication and be an effective communicator
- Be diligent about tracking the status of each case; work seamlessly with teammates. Effective communication is a must
- Share insights with the manager and teammates; identify gaps in processes and have suggestions on how they can be improved
What will you need
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree in any discipline
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience (Especially in handling client feedback and complaints)
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong work ethic, very high sense of ownership
- Remarkable customer focus and a willingness to go the extra mile to ensure that the customer's negative experience is transformed into a positive one
- Quick learner who enjoys problem-solving and decision-making
- Ability to communicate clearly and appropriately with various groups, internally and externally
- Good time management/multitasking skills, ability to work under pressure