Assistant Manager, Finance (MIS)
Who we are:
Cactus Communications (www.cactusglobal.com ) is a leading provider of communication solutions, including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English language workshops, transcription, and translation. Our company mission is to enable growth through effective communication.
Editage (www.editage.com), a division of Cactus Communications is a consumer-technology business that helps researchers, scientists and doctors overcome barriers of the English language in getting their cutting-edge research published globally. Having worked with over 250,000 scientists globally, supporting almost a million papers, Editage is now working with societies, publishers and universities to help bring the worlds best and most important research to public around the world, thinking beyond the traditional article that has served research publishing for over 2 centuries.
People with an international work experience will feel at home with the work culture at CACTUS.
CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
We were recently ranked #18 in the top 25 Best Small & Medium Workplaces in Asia 2018, a study conducted by Great Place to Work Institute
CACTUS was also ranked 1st as Best Organization for Women Empowerment / Women Talent Development in 2019
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a Repository of all Business KPI for analysis and strategy
- Perform data based analytics to provide qualitative financial insights to leadership team to achieve financial goals of the organization
- Analyse business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness
- Conduct quantitative and statistical analysis of large data and create predictive models using MS Excel
- Perform any ad-hoc task given for the betterment of improving the MIS function for the group
You fit the bill if you have the below skills:
- CA/MBA Finance (Specialization in Mathematics & Statistics will be an added advantage)
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in MS Excel (working knowledge of Pivot Table, Sort options, Filter, If formula, conditional formatting, V Look up and excel shortcuts using keyboards is must) and MS PowerPoint.
- Working experience of any Financial ERP would be an added advantage (Preferably Oracle)