Executive Assistant to CEO
Who we are
Cactus Communications (www.cactusglobal.com) is a provider of communication solutions, including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English-language workshops, transcription, and translation. CACTUS offers these services to two key client segments worldwide: Academia (researchers, scholarly journals and publishers, universities, and academic societies) through our flagship brand (https://www.editage.com/) and Pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies. We have our offices in the US, UK, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore and China. Our full-time in-house staff consists of over 700 people and represents a diverse group of people from India, China, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, the US, UK, Germany, and Brazil. We also work with over 2500 contractors from around the world.
We've been ranked #1 in India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces – 2017, a study conducted by Great Place to Work® Institute India in association with MINT, by HT Media: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv.
We’ve been ranked #18 in 25 Best Small & Medium Workplaces in Asia – 2018, a study conducted by Great Place to Work® Institute
We are proud to finish in the 2018 Top 100 Companies for Remote Jobs by FlexJobs! This is the third year for CACTUS to finish in the top 20.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for preparing and analysing business reports, competitor analysis reports and financial data. She/he will be required to carry out all duties executed from the CEO’s office.
- Drive the strategic business planning end-to-end. Provide inputs on strategy and plans, provide analytical support by conducting analyses, and creating and reviewing spreadsheets. Participate and actively contribute to the annual budget preparations
- Track corporate performance KPIs, interact with functional heads, streamline findings and course of action with CEO
- Conduct regular research on market and competition and be updated with the latest trends in the industry. Enable leaders to make decisions based on data insights/findings
- Drive new initiatives/projects, actively tracking and monitoring progress and take corrective actions
- Support in preparing investment pitches, business proposals, presentations, marketing plans, and business operations
Analyse business, financial performance and valuation of potential investment opportunities
You fit the bill if you have
- Master’s in Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience as an Executive Assistant
- Advanced problem solving and planning skills to manage deliverables and timelines
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage high-level communication with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, driven, motivated to continually learn, the role has a deep career runway
- Ability to successfully manage complex, fast-moving and unexpected communications & challenges in order to deliver stellar results
- Strong MS Office skills, specifically strong working knowledge of MS Excel (formulas, lookups, pivots) and PowerPoint