Account Manager, Medical Communiactions
Who we are:
CACTUS provides scientific writing services to the Top 10 global pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies. The team comprises writers with advanced degrees in medicine or the life sciences.
CACTUS is recognized for its expertise in providing publications and medcom services to global client teams from the US, UK, Germany, and Japan, among other geographies. CACTUS acts as a trusted advisor and works as an extension of its client teams by not only delivering high-quality work consistently, but also providing strategic guidance for their medical communications needs. Clients value the flexible, innovative solutions provided by CACTUS that allows them to manage their budgets wisely and do more with less. Click on the link to watch a short video of what makes us Global Publication
People with an international work experience will feel at home with the work culture at CACTUS.
CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
We were recently ranked #18 in the top 25 Best Small & Medium Workplaces in Asia – 2018, a study conducted by Great Place to Work® Institute
CACTUS was also ranked 1st as Best Organization for Women Empowerment / Women Talent Development in 2019
Location: Andheri East, Mumbai
Shift: PST/EST shifts involved
As an Account Manager you will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Plan the project by understanding the scope, determining the resource and developing the project schedule
- Ensure established policies and procedures of the organization are followed
- Execute the project according to the project plan/timelines/schedules
- Update SharePoint
- Coordinate email communication on project and status reporting to stakeholders
- Control the project and monitor MIS, Invoicing, Consultant costs, Cash Flow etc
- Monitor time investment on project and ensuring that project files are accurately archived and kept confidential
- Maintain and monitor operational databases/tools
- Work on client databases and coordinate client trainings
- Ensure that project deliverables are on time and within budget
- Audit project documentation on SharePoint and close project to ensure compliance
- Possess Excellent communication skills
- Be responsible for end to end service delivery of all confirmed projects, the management of day to day client servicing operations, client satisfaction
- Deliver on agreed SLAs with clients at contract and account level
- Effective, efficient resolution of client problems/issues, leveraging internal/external resources
- Understand client’s industry, pain points, business and their critical business drivers
- Manage client contracts/statements of work/service level agreements delivering on contracted scope
- Monitor scope changes and work with respective account directors/sales colleagues to close the loop with respective clients by raising change requests
Processes & Financial Management
- Be responsible for ensuring timely & correct invoicing based on agreed milestones & customer preferences
- Maximize PO utilization by recommending tactics for clients
- Meet all monthly reporting/business metrics/KPIs requirements and manage internal control processes
- Relocation support
- Project Managers usually work in an office environment but the purpose of the project may sometimes take them to nonstandard workplaces client meetings, workshops, trainings, etc.
What’s in it for you?
1. Global exposure: We work with the top 10 Pharmaceutical companies across the globe. So you can be assured that you get the best experience in terms of the profile you handle.
2. Culture & Team: We never stop recruiting the best people because without an amazing team nothing is possible. People at CACTUS are awesome to work with, driven, smart and know how to get things done like nobody else.
3. Learn & Grow: Our goal is to keep you as long possible and help you build a career with us. We do this by creating an environment where you will grow both personally and professionally.
4. Satisfaction & Recognition: With some of the biggest names across the globe as existing clients, doors will open and conversations will flow. You will see the results of your efforts translate into maximum impact. With a competitive salary and our recognition programs, you will be rewarded for your success.
So how do we know that’s you? You have the personality and the experience:
- University Degree in Life Sciences/ Pharma
- Knowledge of the fundamentals in project management
- 4 to 6 years of relevant industry experience
Job location: Andheri (East), Mumbai
- Application process
Send in your updated CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to write to us in case you have any queries.
Connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook to remain abreast with the latest developments