Account Coordinator, Medical Communications
Who we are:
CACTUS provides scientific writing services to the Top 10 global pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies. The team comprises writers with advanced degrees in medicine or the life sciences.
CACTUS is recognized for its expertise in providing publications and medcom services to global client teams from the US, UK, Germany, and Japan, among other geographies. CACTUS acts as a trusted advisor and works as an extension of its client teams by not only delivering high-quality work consistently, but also providing strategic guidance for their medical communications needs. Click on the link to watch a short
video of what makes us Global Publication Experts: http://bit.ly/2vFUABT
People with an international work experience will feel at home with the work culture at CACTUS.
CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
We were recently ranked #18 in the top 25 Best Small & Medium Workplaces in Asia – 2018, a study conducted by Great Place to Work® Institute
CACTUS was also ranked 1st as Best Organization for Women Empowerment / Women Talent Development in 2019
Location: Andheri East, Mumbai
Shift: 06: 30 PM to 02: AM
- Assist with project management and resource allocation activities
- Management of multiple publications/ med communication projects across multiple clients and therapeutic areas
- Work with internal staff to plan and coordinate their projects from inception, meeting requirements and ensuring completion on time, within cost and to required quality standards
- Coordinate with team members on a daily basis to ensure operational efficiency
- Communicating effectively with internal team members over email and telephone
- Prioritize and monitor the completion of tasks on a daily and weekly basis
- Ability to coordinate and implement successful projects from start to finish
- Ensuring system compliance and maintenance
- Creating client SOWs as needed
- Finance and invoicing: sending client SOWs and follow up on Pos as needed; ensuring invoicing is done as per invoicing milestones
So how do we know that’s you? You have the personality and the experience:
- Have good attention to detail
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Have excellent command over English language (especially email writing skills)
- Have good comprehension, negotiation and analytical skill
- Ability to multitask
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Be able to handle pressure and make correct decisions
- Functional with the software of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- be proactive with communications and bring solutions to the table
What’s in it for you?
1. Global exposure: We work with the top 10 Pharmaceutical companies across the globe. So you can be assured that you get the best experience in terms of the profile you handle
2. Culture & Team: We never stop recruiting the best people because without an amazing team nothing is possible. People at CACTUS are awesome to work with, driven, smart and know how to get things done like nobody else.
3. Learn & Grow: Our goal is to keep you as long possible and help you build a career with us. We do this by creating an environment where you will grow both personally and professionally.
4. Satisfaction & Recognition: With some of the biggest names across the globe as existing clients, doors will open and conversations will flow. You will see the results of your efforts translate into maximum impact. With a competitive salary and our recognition programmes, you will be rewarded for your success.
Job location: Andheri (East), Mumbai
- Application process
Send in your updated CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to write to us in case you have any queries.
Connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook to remain abreast with the latest developments