Senior Tableau Developer
CACTUS is looking for an experienced Tableau developer who is passionate about data analytics and believes that it can transform the growth trajectory and customer satisfaction rating of an online business.
Why is this exciting?
· Combine your knowledge as a developer with an “entrepreneurial” approach: Define and build the analytics function in a fast-growing company
· Provide data-driven business inputs directly to top management and see how your work translates to business growth
· Work with an energetic and highly skilled team of professionals and business leaders
· Visualize and develop BI solutions (Dashboards, Scorecards, Analytic reports, MIS reports) that show top management clear opportunities for revenue growth based on sales, customer, and industry data
· Visualize and develop BI solutions that help operational teams maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction in day-to-day operations
· Work cross functionally with marketing, customer service, delivery and finance teams to develop BI reports for key functions
· Ensure minimum downtime and maximum data hygiene by ensuring alignment with IT and other allied functions.
· Design and deliver end-user training and training materials for top management as well as operational teams; provide technical support as necessary.
You fit the bill if you have-
· 2+ years of experience using Tableau or an equivalent software for data visualization
· Expert in data extraction using SQL
· Recent experience with large datasets, and Amazon AWS tools/technologies
· Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to execute fast-paced and dynamic projects in a highly organized manner on a tight schedule
To apply, send in your CV to Anuradha on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call on +912267148888 to know more about the position