QA Engineer (manual + automation)
About the Technology Team at CACTUS
We are a team of 40 extremely agile and driven Architects, Project Managers, Software Developers, QA, OPS, and UX experts. We are hosted completely on Amazon cloud and are proud of our ability to achieve 1-min deployments and to scale our hardware capacity up
and down in minutes. The secret ingredient of our development recipe includes large portions of agile development with hints of extreme programming. Drupal, PHP, query, Solr, Elasticcache, nodejs, angularJS, mongodb, python, ansible, graylog, new relic, are few of the many technologies/services we employ. Unlike most techies, we are extremely social and believe that happiness levels are directly related to performance. We are very generous with our lunchboxes, quirky actions, smiles, and pranks – all of which help us maintain a charged up work environment. What’s more - with the best "work hours” ethic in the
industry and a company policy that takes "fun" very seriously, we make sure that we work hard and party harder!
The Technology team at CACTUS is looking for a QA Engineer
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join us at our Mumbai office. As a QA Engineer, you will play a vital role in testing new roadmap features on our websites and applications. In addition to being technically skilled, attention to detail and having an aptitude to understand business requirements (who will benefit and how) is desired for this role. If you are a go-getter who takes ownership of things and can work without constant supervision this is the perfect role for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Testing and assessing quality for all existing and new features on our websites and applications
- Testing and assessing quality on existing websites/applications after upgrades or enhancements
- Responsible for creating and maintaining automation test suite for our websites and applications
- Being the final gatekeeper before live deployment, i.e., this individual will take the final decision before launch/changes go live
- Working collaboratively and closely with developers, designers, product managers and users
- 3-5 years of relevant web quality assurance/testing experience such as e-commerce domain
- In-depth experience with cross browser and cross device testing
- In-depth knowledge of Manual Testing
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium or Webdriver
- In-depth knowledge of automation Framework
- Experience with bug and test management tools like JIRA, Bugzilla, Quality Center, Testlink or TestRail
- Good analytical skills and ability to develop comprehensive test scenarios based on specifications
- Quick learner with an inquisitive mind-set looking to find out why, how, what etc.
- Ability to multi-task effectively and willingness to go the extra mile when required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience with manual multi-lingual testing
- Knowledge of database testing in MySQL, Oracle or SQL Server
- Experience of working in an agile
- Knowledge of programming Language Java
- Having experience of data base testing using Database - MySQL, Oracle or SQL Server.
Location: Andheri West, Mumbai
To explore this opportunity, e-mail your updated CV to email@example.com.
Visit http://www.cactusglobal.com to know more.