Publication Support Specialist
What is publication support?
Under publication support, we offer a full range of services to meet authors publication needs. These services include helping authors select the most appropriate journals in which to publish their papers, preparing their manuscripts for submission, and helping them complete the journal submission process.
Would you like to help authors publish their research? And in the process learn from authors of different nationalities and widely diverse subject areas? If yes, then the CACTUS Publication Support team is the place for you! Working with us as a Reviewer will enable you to leverage your scientific knowledge in a corporate setup and engage in what you know best and are passionate about effective scientific communication.
- Quality assurance of assignments turned in by freelance experts and providing them with constructive feedback
- Preparing and editing images and tables according to journal specifications
- Understanding client requirements and applying them to the different components of the publication support process (formatting manuscripts, checking submission requirements)
- Supporting the publication support managers in project management
- Driving or contributing to team initiatives, e.g., creation and management of resources
You fit the bill if you have:
- A Masters degree in any field of biological, physical or social sciences; candidates with a strong research orientation are preferred
- Strong command over the English language
- Strong client focus and work ethic (adherence to client requirements essential)
- Good time management skills; strong deadline focus
- Ability to multitask across projects
- Willingness to take on the challenge of working in different subject areas
Location: Andheri (West), Mumbai
To apply, you can send in your resume to Komal Sharma at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +9122 67148888