The Technology Team at CACTUS is looking for a Product Manager
The Product & Technology team at CACTUS drives product design, execution & user experience for over 100,000 external customers across geographies and cultures.
Our products range from workflow solutions, to websites, to new experimental features for our end customers to complex algorithms. They are the reason internal customers can do their jobs more easily and faster than ever before. They are the reason our end customers prefer us over competition.
We are a team of 40+ extremely agile and driven Product Managers, Architects, Interface designers, Software Developers, QA and DevOPS experts.
We are extremely social and believe that happiness levels are directly related to performance. We are very generous with our lunchboxes, quirks, smiles, and pranks – all of which help us maintain a charged up work environment.
As a Product Manager, you will be a part of our Product team and work closely with the Engineering team and key business users across the organization. You will report to the Head of Product Management.
Drive product conceptualization, definition, planning, and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering, analyzing and prioritizing product and customer/user needs.
Be responsible for project managing the product right from requirement gathering to launch.
Own the customer development process, understand user needs, and translate them into product features.
Be the expert for products by thoroughly understanding product functionality, constraints, business processes, values, customer profiles, and industry domains to be able to help teams solve problems through domain expertise. You would also need to understand how our products are used and where they meet/fail to meet customer needs.
Provide a better user experience. Drive and have a passion for user engagement, conduct research required for new products and ongoing improvements, define delighting factors that will make our products unique, indispensable solutions for our customers and employees.
Mine through traffic analyses, MIS, business reports and other data to drive feature prioritization.
Measure the impact of new features, constantly iterate on product offerings based on customer feedback and data, and closely interact with product users.
· 6+ years of work experience, with at least the last 3 years in a Product or and Project Management role at a core technology or technology services company.
· Passionate about technology & web-products
· A good understanding of user centric design principles
· Ability to think creatively and strategically, coupled with very strong execution skills
· Strong team player with an energetic, well-rounded and pleasant personality
· Ability to work across functional & levels be comfortable with interacting with senior leadership
· Great analytical skills with ability to track and improve product progress using data
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills,
· An attitude to get things done and willingness to work in a high-pace environment is mandatory
You fit the bill if you meet these requirements-
Engineering degree in Computer Science
MBA from a reputed B‐School
In-depth knowledge of software development life cycle with hands on involvement in past projects.
Knowledge of product management lifecycle processes (agile/ scrum), mockup tools such as balsamiq and analytics tools such as Google analytics and project management tools such as JIRA
Please share your resume with Anuradha on firstname.lastname@example.org