As a Process Coordinator, you will be a part of the Work Flow Management team, which is responsible for coordinating the flow of work coming into the editing department and is the first point of contact for editors working across the globe. A process coordinator has to allocate assignments to the most suitable editor and ensure the assignment is done within specified timelines. As such, the process coordinator plays a critical role in helping clients meet their publication goals and in contributing to CACTUS business needs.
- Allocating assignments to suitable editors working across the globe to ensure that deadlines and productivity targets are met
- Collaborate with the editing, client servicing, and customer care teams to understand and deliver against client requirements
- Work with a dynamic team of process managers and quality experts to assign work to the most suitable editors
- Coordinate with and answer queries from in-house and freelance editors across the globe to ensure that assignments are accepted and returned on time
- Occasionally, assume the role of a process manager and contribute towards smooth operations in
- processes and the team.
Other benefits: Travel Reimbursement, Meal reimbursement, Health insurance, Daily breakfast, etc.
Location: Andheri West, Mumbai
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in workflow management, customer service, or operations (Preferred)
- Fluent English communication and email-writing skills
- Good time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to be systematic
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Willingness to work in shift
Apply: To apply, send in your CV to email@example.com or you can call on +912267148888 to know more about the position.