Operations Manager -Kolabtree
Kolabtree’s goal is to democratise access to science and research. Our first mission is to facilitate academia-academia and academia-business collaboration by connecting clients to highly qualified freelancers for paid services.
Kolabtree is a startup with a large vision, and we are looking for people whose work will be inspired by the vision. We have a passion for excellence and providing an amazing user experience. Our cultural values can be summed up as:
- No risk no reward
- No pain no gain
We are looking for a someone with a flair for communication to interact with our users via email and other channels, answer all their questions, iron out any wrinkles our users might face, and generally keep them happy through prompt and dedicated support.
- Managing operations for clients approaching us through Kolabtree
- Follow up on leads and work towards converting those leads into paying projects
- Manage and meet expectations of the clients-Understand what the client’s needs and source the right kind of Freelancer depending on the solution that the client is looking for
- Work with freelancers to update their profiles
- Conduct regular follow ups to ensure the entire process cycle moves smoothly and is closed within a specified time frame
- Respond to client queries on emails and ensure high response rate to quote invitations
- Work on creating content around FAQs and support pages
- Staying updated on the latest trends in the industry and developing a knowledge base, with a view to be able to provide the right expertise to clients
Qualifications and requirements
- Impeccable written and verbal English skills and attention to detail; previous academic editing experience will be an advantage
- Ability to multitask in a deadline-driven environment, with proven track record of achievements
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment since the business is still relatively new
- Good interpersonal skills, as the role requires substantial coordination with stakeholders across the organization.
- Well-organized - can manage unstructured work and not let anything slip through the cracks
- Conversion focused - act quickly on project inquiries, reply to inquiries quickly
- Proactive and Independent decision maker - can answer user questions, anticipate issues users might raise