Online Marketing Manager - Kolabtree
Kolabtree’s goal is to democratise access to science and research. Our first mission is to facilitate academia-academia and academia-business collaboration by connecting clients to highly qualified freelancers for paid services.
Kolabtree is a startup with a large vision, and we are looking for people whose work will be inspired by the vision. We have a passion for excellence and providing an amazing user experience. Our cultural values can be summed up as:
- No risk no reward
- No pain no gain
We are looking for a someone who can establish a strong online presence for Kolabtree and drive traffic to our website, with an entrepreneurial mindset to drive growth online and build up our segment of paying customers.
- Meet aggressive client acquisition and revenue goals through online channels and activity
- Drive changes to landing pages and digital ads
- Supervise and manage PPC campaigns and be responsible for reaching targets within the determined budget
- Implement content marketing strategy to drive organic growth and meet monthly traffic targets
- Look at traffic and conversion data on daily basis and make continuous improvements to marketing content to increase conversions
- Make continuous improvements to submit rate and client engagement metrics
- Do market research - scope competitors and find resources like places to advertise, how to target customers etc.
- Use insights from customer behavior and feedback to recommend areas of growth and suggest product improvements
- Build good digital presence through social media/content marketing and improve ranking in organic search results
Qualifications and requirements
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in driving online marketing campaigns preferably in the B2C space
- Advanced knowledge and proven experience planning and executing SEM, display and paid social campaigns.
- Experience with online advertising platforms such as Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing, Twitter and Facebook.
- Ability to segment audiences and build campaigns to reach customers at various stages of the funnel.
- Prioritize effectively & work independently
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations, action plans, and results.
- Very strong communication skills to create persuasive and exciting marketing content
- Knowledge of scientific and business community a plus
- An entrepreneurial mindset and motivation to grow a business by driving innovation
Apply: To apply, visit the following link to complete an application form