Financial Editor: Full-time Telecommute
Cactus Communications is a pioneer in language services, offering English editing and other services to researchers and organizations worldwide. Our team of freelance and in-house editors edits and reviews cutting-edge research manuscripts such that they meet international standards of academic and scientific English.
CACTUS was ranked the 10th best company to work for in India. To learn more, visit http://cactusglobal.com/about-us/life-at-cactus
As a financial editor with CACTUS, you will
- Copyedit manuscripts in business, economics, accounting, and related subject areas
- Format documents in compliance with journal guidelines, style guides, or client requirements
- Proofread documents to deliver error-free assignments within strict deadlines
- Understand client and industry requirements and adapt working approach accordingly
- Manage project independently
- Receive training to become adept at the points mentioned above
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s/PhD degree in business, economics, or related subjects
- Familiarity with terminology and conventions used in economics, tax law, finance, accounting, and related subjects
- Excellent written English skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Preferred work timings (tentative): 12 noon to 9 pm
Nature of relationship with CACTUS
- This is a contractual employment
- We don’t believe in signing bonds
- This is a full-time telecommute position
Candidates with project management experience preferred. However, new college or university graduates are welcome to apply.
Job location/type: Telecommute, India; Full-time
To apply, you will need to click on the link below, submit your details on the form, and complete a short screening test. You will hear from us in a couple of days. If you meet the benchmark on the test, you will be invited for another round of tests, followed by one interview.
If you face any difficulties while attempting the test, email us at email@example.com.
Please bear the following in mind before you take the test.
1. The test contains 10 questions and should take you around 15 minutes.
2. You will not be able to make changes to your answers once you click on “Submit.”
3. There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
4. You will not be able to retake the test. You can, however, reapply and reattempt the test after 3 months.
5. We do not share the answers to the test in order to maintain the integrity of our recruitment process.
All the best!
To take the test click here